- Early phase of printing in Calcutta
- Module Overview
- Indian Ink: Script and Print in the Making of the English East India Company, Ogborn
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- Account Options?
- Climate Impacts on the Baltic Sea: From Science to Policy: School of Environmental Research - Organized by the Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht?
- Textbook of Gastroenterology?
- Life After...Engineering and Built Environment: A practical guide to life after your degree.
- Stone Cold (Young Sherlock Holmes, Book 7)?
You must be logged in to Tag Records. Broken link?
Early phase of printing in Calcutta
Online Table of contents only Broken link? In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card. Details Collect From YY Order a copy Copyright or permission restrictions may apply.
- Indian Ink: Script and Print in the Making of the English East India Company.
- Breviloquium (Works of St. Bonaventure, Vol. 9).
- Wildland Water Quality Sampling and Analysis.
- Building the Cold War Consensus: The Political Economy of U.S. National Security Policy, 1949-51;
- Grzimeks Student Animal Life Resource. Crustaceans, Mollusks, And Segmented Worms.
- Justice in a Globalized World: A Normative Framework?
- Script and Print in the Making of the English East India Company.
We will contact you if necessary. To learn more about Copies Direct watch this short online video. Need help?
How do I find a book? Can I borrow this item? Can I get a copy?
Can I view this online? Ask a librarian.
Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other First Nations people are advised that this catalogue contains names, recordings and images of deceased people and other content that may be culturally sensitive. Book , Online - Google Books. Table of contents only Broken link?
Contributor biographical information Broken link? Oh, very interesting!
I think I'm going to put Indian Ink on my to-read list, though the marginal notation was what really caught my eye. Excellent paleographical skills Rachel! Duly noted. I think you're correct. Having multiple sets of eyes examine something is very helpful for paleography….
You are commenting using your WordPress.
Indian Ink: Script and Print in the Making of the English East India Company, Ogborn
You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email. Skip to content.